www.talkingbowls.com
part of the crowngreen.com network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Results 15/06/13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.talkingbowls.com Forum Index -> Warwick & Worcester B.A.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Dr Evil

Credits: 131

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Results 15/06/13 Reply with quote

Division 4

Stoke Prior 226 Banbury 198

Best Winners

Stoke
P Youster 21 6
D Burton 21 8

Banbury
G Timmins 21 9

yungfage

Credits: 171

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WBFSC juniors win by 15 shots on ward end cons

Chipy
Honest

Send e-mail
Credits: 183

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machine lose by 27 ish on the Lane, best for Moor Lane was Steve Hotdooog Lewis to 11, best for the machine was Inch High Seve to 8.

ChrisSadler

Credits: 118

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutton Park lose on the Royal Oak by 28, 227-199, 21-11 being the best winner for Sutton

Willmeister

Credits: 822

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New inn WCWMC beat TIA at home by 12

badger
Honest

Send e-mail
Credits: 1213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RABL lose by 40 odd away at NIFO.

Well bowled lads, nice spread as well, see you at the RABL next week.

Always look at the end BEFORE saying yes its only one !!!!!!

Mountain
Honest

Send e-mail
Credits: 200

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WBFSC seniors beat Selly Park at home by 71

Spitroast
Honest

Credits: 105

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valley continue a good run and win on Kings Norton by 10. Good job it was done and dusted by the time I went on Embarassed

Well done boys

Gary Howes

Credits: 122

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

British oak get whacked on maggies by 80

Master Yoda
Honest

Credits: 204

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brookhill lose on Park by 51.

DENCH! Leeeeeeeave It Yeah!

itstheBIRD

Credits: 3000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Top of the table clash !! Reply with quote

Greville beat KGV at home by 30 chalks.[/b]

Spinner
Honest

Credits: 133

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An out-of-sorts Minworth Social & Lodge - missing their Captain & inspirational leader Confused Wink - were outclassed on their own patch by a Forget Me Not team that looked determined to get their promotion challenge back on track.

The first four cards were split with Kevin Stevens 21-10 and Spinner 21-14 both allowing bigger leads to be closed up by determined opponents, while the visitors had Roger Livesey 21-14 and Ray Bennett 21-12 picking up their wins and keeping the gap to 2 shots.

After that it was like one way traffic for the visitors. Phil Ellett edged in 21-20, Ian Scattergood found the damp surface to his liking with a 21-5, and 21-13's from Alex Steele and 'SatNav/TomTom/Captain Fantastic' Tom Gardner put Forget Me Not 31 shots clear.

There was no respite for the home side in the back four as FMN continued to dominate. Mike Scattergood made it a family double with a 21-19, Andy Ashton recovered from a slow start to win 21-11, Gordon Young 21-12 and Richard Lewis 21-13 wrapped up a comprehensive 60-shot win.

It wasn't so much that the Minworth side played particularly badly, simply that Forget Me Not lived up to their pre-season hype and bowled better - a lot better! Sad .

Oh well, there's always next week........ at their place Pray Anxious Wink Laughing

Killer

Credits: 108

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollyfields win by 14 on West Warwicks.

tom tom

Credits: 321

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinner wrote:
An out-of-sorts Minworth Social & Lodge - missing their Captain & inspirational leader Confused Wink - were outclassed on their own patch by a Forget Me Not team that looked determined to get their promotion challenge back on track.

The first four cards were split with Kevin Stevens 21-10 and Spinner 21-14 both allowing bigger leads to be closed up by determined opponents, while the visitors had Roger Livesey 21-14 and Ray Bennett 21-12 picking up their wins and keeping the gap to 2 shots.

After that it was like one way traffic for the visitors. Phil Ellett edged in 21-20, Ian Scattergood found the damp surface to his liking with a 21-5, and 21-13's from Alex Steele and 'SatNav/TomTom/Captain Fantastic' Tom Gardner put Forget Me Not 31 shots clear.

There was no respite for the home side in the back four as FMN continued to dominate. Mike Scattergood made it a family double with a 21-19, Andy Ashton recovered from a slow start to win 21-11, Gordon Young 21-12 and Richard Lewis 21-13 wrapped up a comprehensive 60-shot win.

It wasn't so much that the Minworth side played particularly badly, simply that Forget Me Not lived up to their pre-season hype and bowled better - a lot better! Sad .

Oh well, there's always next week........ at their place Pray Anxious Wink Laughing
I have nothing to say as Shane has said it all but I did fancy us to win but not by that many, one of the best team performances we've put up for a long long time today and I'm so proud of my lads tonight, got to also agree that Minworth didn't play to bad but we just played really really really well, oh btw it's also Mr Popeye and Mr Tinkerman as well this week Wink also I must pass on my best wishes to Carl Betteridge who was sadly missing today after having a toe off in the week and we forgot to have the chat about Parks county, i'm still interested in getting involved and helping out in any way, shape or form (all the best for tomorrow as well) today was a very good game played in a good friendly atmosphere just glad that rain kept off as well, anyway I'm sure you'll be wanting to gain revenge on us next week at our place, all the best and see you again next week.

cheath

Credits: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom tom wrote:
Spinner wrote:

I have nothing to say as Shane has said it all but I did fancy us to win but not by that many, one of the best team performances we've put up for a long long time today and I'm so proud of my lads tonight, got to also agree that Minworth didn't play to bad but we just played really really really well, oh btw it's also Mr Popeye and Mr Tinkerman as well this week Wink also I must pass on my best wishes to Carl Betteridge who was sadly missing today after having a toe off in the week and we forgot to have the chat about Parks county, i'm still interested in getting involved and helping out in any way, shape or form (all the best for tomorrow as well) today was a very good game played in a good friendly atmosphere just glad that rain kept off as well, anyway I'm sure you'll be wanting to gain revenge on us next week at our place, all the best and see you again next week.

Great to see u showing some interest in the parks county Tom your help would be greatly appreciated we could do with some extra card markers Wink

oldhasbeen
Donator

Credits: 124

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moor Lane juniors won at TIA by one shot Smile

tom tom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheath wrote:
tom tom wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Great to see u showing some interest in the parks county Tom your help would be greatly appreciated we could do with some extra card markers Wink
I've still got lots of respect for the Parks league even though I don't play for a club involved in that league anymore, it's where I started off playing the game, I'd of being there today most likely for the County game but I'm playing this afternoon for our Business Houses team, oh and I don't mark cards unless I absolutely have to, I'm more of a measurer person as some of you oldens can't get down as well as us youngsters.

jona

Credits: 151

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear .... Lost at home after a good long roll up

tom tom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jona wrote:
Oh dear .... Lost at home after a good long roll up
Mate you're boring!

jona

Credits: 151

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the net Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.talkingbowls.com Forum Index -> Warwick & Worcester B.A. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: